“I am grateful!”
Saying and thinking “I am grateful!” shifts you automatically into a favorable and “all that IS, is enough” state. Consciously feeling this shift, harmonizes your feelings, without making one good and the other bad. It all just IS.
And being in a frequency of gratitude opens up all gates for you to connect with the beauty of your amazing experience called life.
- First thing when you wake up, and last thing before you fall asleep, think and say what you are grateful for. Feel it!
- During your new day, say and think “I am grateful…!” often. Fill in the blanks with what IS right then and there for you. Feel it!
- Make it a joyous practice and sing it, hum it, smile it. See and hear all the gratefulness. Feel it!
- Tell everyone and everything around you how grateful you are for them. Feel it!
- Become aware of all the gratefulness of others around you, join into that gratefulness movement. Feel it!
Make it a priority to be a gratefulness creator, spreader, instigator and inspirer!
How do you pour your coffee or tea?
I am gonna take a real safe guess here and say that you pour it very determined into a cup. Not kinda sorta point at the cup and loosely hit or miss. Some of you might even go all out and choose a cup you really like and then pour. And some might even have a ritual to pour your tea into a very nice cup. Either way, your focus is on pouring into the cup, without spilling or wasting it.
I think you should do the same with your energy, your love and compassion, your light and your being.
Pour your energy very focused into a cup. A cup can be yourself, someone else or something else. Best is to choose one or many cups that you really love, are passionate about, and that feel good to you. Then, very precisely start to pour your energy into it. Fill it and don’t spill it!
Tomorrow is Sun-Day! Make it a “Fill but no Spill” Day!
Here is why to urgently go bake your own cake!
Someone close to you makes their own cake. Designed to their preferences and deliciousness. They finished it, but they are not necessarily showing or offering the cake to you. But since you are close, you naturally see their finished yummy cake. You can’t resist, so you stick your finger in their cake, take a nice bite out and start licking. Wow, that tastes so good…
…Until you realize that they never offered this cake to you, and that this is not your cake to taste. Oops!
Now imagine this story if you would also have your own personalized cake made and finished. It would be very different, because you could walk up, show your cake and suggest a taste exchange. Not only would this be a delicious tasting experience, but also one that would last.
Now read the above stories again, but replace the word cake with the word happiness.
So, are you an accomplished cake maker?
Or would it be urgently needed for you to go and make your own amazing cake-happiness right now?
Enjoy making and tasting!
You, lighting a candle while talking to someone and thinking about work. And once the candle is lit, you look at it for a second thinking “that’s pretty”, and then go make dinner.
Now picture this:
You lighting a candle consciously. You are present with the candle, its flame and the match. You are aware of your hands holding the match, your eyes seeing the candle, your nose smelling the burning match and your ears hearing the sizzling of the match. Your thoughts and feelings are present in right now. Once the candle is lit you sit and stay with the candle, just as the candle stays with you. You two spend quality time together. You watch its flame. You start chit chatting with the candle and its flame about life, the universe and more. And you have some real good laughs together. You realize that at this moment, you, this candle and its flame is all you were ever searching for, and has all answers, understanding and peace you ever wished for. You know and feel that life IS this candle and its flame. Right now.
Life IS whatever you are doing right now, with whatever or whomever you are right now. Be it brewing a tea, making a meal, cleaning your house, working, driving, spending time with people, taking a shower, grocery shopping or finding a rock while walking. Right now IS life and right now contains everything for you. So BE conscious!
Envision that every “hope” you create, is this magical way for you to send a balloon filled with positivity, uplift, betterment, intention, compassion, love and support up into the universe. You might even want to take it a step further and imagine the balloon popping all the way up high, showering everything and everyone with all this goodness of hope you created.
With that visualization in mind, there is really only one right way to create and use the power of hope. For the good and the good of others, always with their wishes and their “want” as the highest priority in that hope.
Close your eyes, take a minute and say or think “I hope…!” Leave it blank, or fill in the blank. Whichever feels right for you. Now feel this amazing uplifting shift this brings for you. Feel that balloon soaring high, taking you with…
I hope you enjoy hoping!
What kind of water do you need right now?
- Bubbly for more inner sparkling energy
- Still for more inner stillness
- Water with lemon, for detox and a refresh
- Water with honey, for more inner sweetness
- Water with fruit, for more fun and playfulness
- Water with any tea, fitting your needs
- Water with blooms, for beauty and gentleness
Water in itself IS already a spectacular delivery source of flowing, clean, moving, clear, detoxing, alive and refreshing energy.
Adding ingredients that match your energetic needs, will create your unique “water energy cocktail”. And that cocktail is filled to the brim with high vibrational energy, customized for your needs.
So mix and match consciously, then acknowledge and feel that “water energy cocktail” for its qualities, drink it and enjoy!
Water magic at its best!
What could you fall in love with today?
- A beautiful flower?
- A gorgeous tree?
- The ever so powerful sky?
- A delicious tea?
- A mesmerizing scent?
- A happy smile?
- A vibrant song?
- A silent moment?
- A vivid book?
- Your magnificent You?
- A loved one?
Consciously focus on all that IS for you, which you could fall in love with. Be it a new discovered love of yours, or an existing love, which you fall in love with all over again.
Feel the love that is in the air and always ready to be unleashed!
The gift of watching a sunset!
Food and You, are Best Friends Forever!
Here is why…
- Think what a BFF does for you… A BFF makes your heart happy and nourished. Makes you feel supported, loved and beautiful. A best friend forever creates a team with you, only wants the best for you, and is always there for you.
- Think what you do for a BFF… You are supportive and create a team together. You are loving, understanding, listening, attentive and patient. You only want the best for your BFF and you are always there, no matter what.
- Think what food is meant to do for you… Food is meant to support you, nourish you and make you feel happy, loved and beautiful. Food is meant to create a team with your physical body, only wanting the best for you, and always be there for you.
- Think about what you are supposed to do for food… You are suppose to support food and create a team together. Be loving, listening, understanding, attentive and patient with it. Wanting only the best for it, and always consciously be there with food.
Now comes the tough question of truth…
Is that the exchange you create with the food you are putting into your body? Is that how you feel about the food you are eating? Is that how you behave towards food in general? Is the food you are indulging in bringing the qualities of a BFF into your body?
Thinking of and treating the food you indulge in consciously as your BFF, means you make “eating” a beautiful exchange of gratitude, love, support, and nourishment. Which is only fitting for such a sacred exchange.
Don’t you think so?
Tomorrow is Sun-Day! Make it a fantastic day with your food – BFF!